My Travel Savings Credits was declined.
Stores usually decline Travel Savings Credits for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Travel Savings Credits website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Rewards For A Cause during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Rewards For A Cause.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Travel Savings Credits.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Travel Savings Credits guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Travel Savings Credits rewards in the Travel Savings Credits guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Travel Savings Credits for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Travel Savings Credits.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Travel Savings Credits on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.